Wasserman Strength offers Internship Programs for the 2018 Summer and Fall Training Seasons. Summer interns dates are June 18th – August 15th and Fall intern dates are September 10th – December 8th.
An internship at Wasserman Strength will give you the opportunity to work with predominantly baseball and softball athletes of all ages and a staff consisting of Owner/Founder Austin Wasserman and Director of Strength & Conditioning, Nick Esposito of Esposito Strength Club.
You will get hands-on experience with assessments and exercise techniques using High Speed Video and VBT Systems. You will learn how to develop and help manage athlete programming modules, athlete management systems, on floor training components, take part in our Weekly In-Services and much, much MORE!
All interns will be provided with Wasserman Strength Apparel + Gear!
- A background in sports, strength training, baseball or softball
- Highly motivated to work in the fitness industry at any capacity
- Demonstrate Dynamic Warm-Ups
- Demonstrate Exercise Technique for each recommended lift
- Open to new training methods, ideas and approaches
- Must be comfortable interacting with parents, coaches and clients of all ages
- 20 hours/week
What Makes You Stand Out?
- Current HS or College students eligible for internship credit
- Experience with High-Speed Video
- Experience with iMovie or other Editing Software
- Experience with Writing Blogs
- Experience with HTML
- Background in High school or College Education
- Experience in Excel, Word, Power Point, Statistics
- Experience in Exercise Science, Personal Training, Strength Training, Physical Therapy
Our internships are non-paid positions with variations in hours depending on the schedule. Summer interns are expected to be available in the mornings. Fall/Winter intern hours will vary. Upon completion of the internship, you will be provided with in-depth and detailed feedback and an opportunity to apply for a part-time or full-time position!
Summer Internship Deadline – May 15th
Fall/Winter Internship Deadline – July 1st
If you are interested, please submit the Internship Form and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a blog, website, or other published work, please send it in the body of the email for review. A cover letter with a brief outline of your experience and qualifications is expected.