Wasserman Strength is now offering an Internship Program for the 2017 Summer (June 26th-August 11th), Fall (September 4th-November 23rd) and Winter Training Months (December 1st-March 1st). An internship at Wasserman Strength will give you the opportunity to work with athletes of all ages and a staff consisting of Austin Wasserman and Nick Esposito.
You will get hands-on experience with assessment and exercise techniques using High Speed Video and VBT Systems. You will learn how to develop and help manage athlete programming modules, athlete management systems, on floor training components, take part in our Weekly In-Services and much, much MORE!
All interns will be provided with Wasserman Strength Apparel!
- A background in sports, strength training, baseball or softball
- Highly motivated to work in the fitness industry at any capacity
- Demonstrate Dynamic Warm-Ups
- Demonstrate Exercise Technique for each recommended lift
- Open to new training methods, ideas and approaches
- Must be comfortable interacting with parents, coaches and clients of all ages
- 20-30 hours/week
What Makes You Stand Out?
- Current college students eligible for internship credit
- Experience with High-Speed Video
- Experience with iMovie or other editing software
- Experience with Writing Blogs
- Experience with HTML
- Background in High school or College Education
- Experience in Excel, Word, Power Point, Statistics
- Experience in exercise science, personal training, strength training, physical therapy
Our internships are non-paid positions with available hours depending on the schedule. Summer interns are expected to be available in the mornings. Fall and Winter intern hours will vary.
Summer Internship Deadline – May 1st
Fall Internship Deadline – June 1st
Winter Internship Deadline – October 1st
If you are interested, please submit the Internship Form and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. You must also send us a video telling us WHY you want to intern with us here at Wasserman Strength!
If you have a blog, website, or other published work, please send it in the body of the email for review. A cover letter with a brief outline of your experience and qualifications is expected.