Base Stealing is an important tool in the game of baseball and can help a team score runs and win games! Integrating the proper base stealing footwork can maximize offensive production and put tremendous pressure on the defense.
But what’s the best way to steal a base? How do you take a lead? What is the proper footwork?
In this 20 Page E-Book, you will learn the following:
- Leads from 1st, 2nd & 3rd Base
- Jab Step vs Crossover Step vs Drop Step
- How to best Create Shin Angle & Direction
- Drills to Reinforce Base Stealing Footwork
- Drills to Increase Sprint Speed
- Mechanical Patterning for Sprint Technique
- How to use Mathematics to Steal Bases
***One Last Thing – This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. You will receive the PDF upon purchase. All Sales Are Final – I cannot offer refunds for electronic products. ***
“Austin does a great job of explaining the different type of starts and review the benefits of each one. The video descriptions of each drill make this eBook worth way more than what he’s charging for it. I highly recommend it for baseball players at any level.” – Austin Womack, Kansas City Royals Minor League Strength Coach.