Key Points of the Dynamic Warm-Up
- This is the most effective & productive way of warming up compared to static stretching.
- Continuous movement increases blood flow and increases core body temperature. Static stretching actually decreases body temperature.
- Enhances movement patterns, coordination, balance & motor control.
- Helps young players learn their bodies while they are adapting to rapid growth.
- Prepares the mind for activity. This is the time to focus!
- It’s not meant to tire the athlete out completely. Distance is 10-15 Yards.